Philadelphia Magazine's Wine Festival - Presented by Lexus
- Event Features: Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Get your tickets now for Philadelphia Magazine's Wine Festival Presented By Lexus on Friday, May 5, 2017 at Lincoln Financial Field – SCA Club! Apart from the unique atmosphere, Philadelphia magazine’s Wine Festival Presented by Lexus will highlight an all-new line up of upscale tastings in a festival environment. With over 450 samplings, guests will have the opportunity to taste exclusive wines from around the world, and pair these selections with modern cuisine from Philadelphia’s top restaurants.
At the event enjoy an elegant blend of worldly flavors with:
- Over 450 samplings of exclusive reds, whites and bubblies
- Cuisine from Philadelphia’s most popular restaurants
- An On-site Fine Wine & Good Spirits store
- Complimentary parking
- VIP parking available for Lexus VIP ticket holders and owners/drivers of Lexus vehicles
- Experience the latest Lexus vehicles
Lexus VIP Guests will enjoy early access to the event and will receive a more intimate experience with the winemakers and winery representatives. Benefits include:
• The opportunity to taste a selection of rare wines not offered during the Grand Tasting
• Be the among the first to sample dishes from local upscale restaurants
• The first 200 VIP ticket purchasers will receive a $15 Fine Wine & Good Spirits gift card for use at on-site store that evening
• Take a behind-the-scenes tour of Lincoln Financial Field and the Eagles’ locker-room.
Tickets for the Grand Tasting from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM are $130 per person until February 28th, and $150 after that.