The Buzz: A Craft Coffee, Beer & Spirits Festival
Tickets Now On Sale - see you & your friends there! Be sure to "Like" & "Share" above to help spread the word!!
- Event Features: Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Sample Philadelphia's best coffee, craft beer, craft cocktails, and tea in one of the city's most iconic landmarks, The Free Library on Vine Street. Balboa Catering & Supper Club whips up some savory and sweet bites to complement the featured vendors, including a selection of vegan and vegetarian options. Check out the list of their vendors below.
- Three hours of sampling a variety of different coffees prepared in unique ways, speciality craft beer from all local breweries and five different craft distillers.
- Upgrade to VIP and get the ability to join the event early at 5pm, receive an exclusive cocktail, and sample VIP only beers.
- Light food from Balboa Catering
- Amazing skyline views of the city from the brand new roof deck.
- Special presentations for all attendees happening during the event including:
- Hannah Bellemare of Dalälva Wine will host a Basal Flavor study.
- Adam Lees, a roaster at Philly Fair Trade will be different coffee brewing methods seminars throughout the event.
The Free Library of Philadelphia
1901 Vine St, Philadelphia, PA 19103