The Midtown Fall Festival at Lucky Strike
Tickets Now On Sale - see you & your friends there! Be sure to "Like" & "Share" above to help spread the word!!
- Event Features: Benefits Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Midtown Village Fall Festival | Lucky Strike
Every Fall, Philadelphia brings the communities together with the Midtown Village Fall Festival. One of the city's most well-known events, the festival brings in over 50,000 people over the course of the day's activities.
The festival, which takes place along 13th street and adjoining blocks like Chestnut and Market, features a day of delicious food, a plethora of drinks - alcoholic and non-alcoholic, live entertainment, and tons of open shops selling craft items.
Come out on October 7th and join Philly2Night and Lucky Strike Lanes for the festivities. Lucky Strike will get the Fall fun started with unlimited liter stein refills when you purchase the stein for only $20.00 from 12pm to 3pm.
Attendees will receive:
- A 1 Liter Plastic Stein for $20.00
- Unlimited refills of domestic beer from 12pm to 3pm
- Day of Mugs for only $10.00 with 1 free fill of domestic beer - OPEN BAR NOT INCLUDED
Enjoy the festival and all it has to offer while enjoying unlimited refills of cold and refreshing beer. Start the autumn season off with a day full of live entertainment, tasty food from dozens of local restaurants, and steins of beer from Lucky Strike!.