'Winter Warmup' Craft Beer & Festive Cocktail Celebration
TICKETS ARE SELLING EXTREMELY FAST - BUY TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT! Tickets Now On Sale - see you & your friends there! Be sure to "Like" & "Share" above to help spread the word!!
- Event Features: Benefits Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Join us - get warm and toasty at The Philadelphia 'Winter Warmup' – An Incredible Craft Beer and Warm Winter Cocktail Celebration!
Grab your friends & co-workers and choose from three different sessions over two days filled with an amazing look at the upcoming winter craft beer selections plus a chance to find your new favorite warm, festive cocktail selections. This pre-winter-themed festival comes complete with unlimited samples from 30+ breweries (serving up a wide variety of the very best winter brews, IPAs, stouts, porters, lagers, barrel-aged brews, and more), delicious local food trucks in 'food truck alley', 15+ specialty drinks (including spiked hot chocolate, warm ciders, hot toddys, and more), live entertainment, games and contests, festive holiday lights & decor, and tons of other fun activities to get the winter season started - including maybe a visit from Santa!
We are also encouraging everyone to bring coats & jackets you are not longer using for a winter coat drive for those less fortunate this cold, winter season. Coats will be collected as you enter the event.
There will be three event sessions to choose from:
- Friday, November 30th - 6:30pm (Ultra-VIP*), 7:00pm (Gen Adm) to 11:00pm
- Saturday, December 1st - 12:00pm (Ultra-VIP*), 12:30pm (Gen Adm) to 4:30pm (session 1)
- Saturday, December 1st - 6:30pm (Ultra-VIP*), 7:00pm (Gen Adm) to 11:00pm (session 2)
* Please see below for everything included with Ultra-VIP Tickets.
What to Expect:
- An incredible venue with two floors of action decked out for your festive holiday enjoyment
- Main Floor = 15,000 Sq Ft of vendors, craft beer, warm drinks, and more
- Second Floor = Welcome to the winter warmup lodge w/ live acoustic music! Be ready to have some fun!
- A commemorative etched festival sampling glass for all attendees (it's going to be awesome!)
- Unlimited samples of a wide variety of the best local & regional winter craft beers (winter lagers, stouts, porters, IPAs, and barrel-aged beers)
- Delicious specialty warm winter drinks including Spiked Hot Chocolate, Mulled Wine, Cider, Hot Toddies, and Egg Nog
- Build Your Own Hot Toddy bar with a variety of flavored whiskeys to choose from
- Food Truck Alley - Local Food trucks serving up warm foods like mac + cheese, chili, tater tots, steaks, and more that will totally tickle your taste buds
- All kinds of holiday décor, lighting, and music making you feel like you're in a Winter Wonderland!
- Fun group photo opp stations
- Live bands and DJs that will have you singing and dancing the night away
- Winter-themed games and contests
- Winter coat drive for those less fortunate this winter season (drop off as you enter the event)
- Coat check will be available
What’s Included With Tickets
- Entrance into the festival with 50+ breweries, distilleries, wineries, vendors, and more
- Includes unlimited access to dozens of craft beers, wines, and warm winter cocktails
- A commemorative sampling glass, great entertainment, vendors, games, giveaways and more!
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- ½-hour early access to the event with exclusive craft beers and winter cocktails
- Exclusive sampling stations throughout the event for VIPs only!
- A larger custom Belgian-style keepsake glass with larger sample pours
- A custom event t-shirt (you can select a size at checkout!)
- Special event gift bag with local offers and $20 off VIP Tickets to the 2019 All Star Craft, Wine, and Cocktail Fest
- And MORE!
This event is not one to miss. Grab your friends and co-workers, join us after work on Friday for a fun late happy hour or on Saturday and choose from the early or later session. Either way, share this event on Facebook and we will see you there!!