Philadelphia Winter Craft Beer & Cocktail Festival
TICKETS ARE SELLING EXTREMELY FAST - BUY TICKETS NOW BEFORE THEY SELL OUT! THERE ARE LESS THAN 50 TICKETS LEFT FOR SATURDAY SESSION 2! Tickets Now On Sale - see you & your friends there! Be sure to "Like" & "Share" above to help spread the word!!
- Event Features: Benefits Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Join us - get warm and toasty at The Philadelphia Winter Craft Beer & Cocktail Festival!
Grab your friends & co-workers and choose from three different sessions over two days filled with an amazing craft beer selection plus a chance to find your new favorite warm, winter cocktail! This winter-themed festival comes complete with unlimited samples from 30+ breweries (serving up a wide variety of the very best winter brews, IPAs, stouts, porters, lagers, barrel-aged brews, light lagers, and more), delicious local food trucks, specialty winter cocktails (including spiked hot chocolate, warm ciders, hot toddys, and more), live entertainment, games and contests, festive lights & decor, and tons of other fun activities in the spirit of the winter season!
We are also encouraging everyone to bring coats & jackets you are not longer using for a winter coat drive for those less fortunate this cold, winter season. Coats will be collected as you enter the event.
There will be three event sessions to choose from:
- Friday, February 1st - 6:30pm (VIP*), 7:00pm (Gen Adm) to 11:00pm
- Saturday, February 2nd - 12:00pm (VIP*), 12:30pm (Gen Adm) to 4:30pm (session 1)
- Saturday, February 2nd - 6:30pm (VIP*), 7:00pm (Gen Adm) to 11:00pm (session 2)
* Please see below for everything included with VIP Tickets.
What to Expect:
- An incredible venue with two floors of action decked out for your festive holiday enjoyment
- Main Floor = 15,000 Sq Ft of vendors, craft beer, warm drinks, and more
- Second Floor = Welcome to the winter warmup lodge w/ live acoustic music! Be ready to have some fun!
- A commemorative festival sampling glass for all attendees (it's going to be awesome!)
- Unlimited samples of a wide variety of the best local & regional craft beers
- Delicious specialty warm winter drinks including Spiked Hot Chocolate, Mulled Wine, Cider, and Hot Toddies
- JUST ADDED! Build Your Own Hot Toddy bar with a variety of flavored whiskeys to choose from
- Local Food trucks serving up warm foods like mac + cheese, chili, tater tots, steaks, and more that will totally tickle your taste buds
- Winter string lighting
- JUST ADDED! Fun group photo opp stations
- JUST ADDED! Outdoor fire pits
- Live acoustic and DJ music that will have you singing and dancing the night away
- Winter-themed games and contests
- Winter Coat Drive for those less fortunate this winter season (drop off as you enter the event)
- Coat check will be available
- JUST ADDED! Enjoy this event responsibility - STAY THE NIGHT! The Sonesta just a few blocks away is offering $119 Rooms for Friday or Saturday nights. CLICK HERE to book or call 1-800-SONESTA and reference the "UpcomingEvents.com Craft Beer Festival" rate code. (very limited rooms are left)
What’s Included With Tickets
- Entrance into the festival with 30+ breweries, distilleries, wineries, vendors, and more
- Includes unlimited access to dozens of craft beers, wines, and warm winter cocktails
- A commemorative sampling glass, great entertainment, vendors, games, giveaways and more!
- Everything included with General Admission, PLUS:
- ½-hour early access to the event with exclusive craft beers and winter cocktails
- Exclusive sampling stations throughout the event for VIPs only!
- A larger custom Belgian-style keepsake glass with larger sample pours
- A custom event t-shirt (you can select a size at checkout!)
- $20 off VIP Tickets to the 2019 All Star Craft, Wine, and Cocktail Fest
This event is not one to miss. Grab your friends and co-workers, join us after work on Friday for a fun late happy hour or on Saturday and choose from the early or later session. Either way, share this event on Facebook and we will see you there!!
Some of This Year's Participating Breweries & Vendors
(FULL LIST COMING SOON!)
FOOD TRUCKS & SAMPLINGS