Black Tie Tailgate 2019 - Philadelphia's Premier Auto Show Event
- Event Features: Benefits Charity, Dinner Included, Educational, Good For Families, Live Entertainment, Live Performance, Outdoor Event, Special Event
- Neighborhood: South Jersey
Join the Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation for a black-tie preview of the Philadelphia Auto Show! Dine and dance among the finest automobiles in the world at Black Tie Tailgate, where you get an inside view of everything that the 2019 Philadelphia Auto Show has to offer.
Friday, February 1, 2019
7:00pm - 11:30pm
Pennsylvania Convention Center
TicketsFriend – $250
Click here for complete ticket information!
Self-parking is available at the following locations and prices:
– $15 at Convention Center Parking Facility (1324 Arch Street)
– $20 at Parkway Garage (12th & Filbert Streets – entrances on 12th, Arch, Filbert, & 13th)
– $12 at Parkway Garage (150 N. Broad Street – Broad & Race)
– $12 at Parkway Lot (142 N. 15th Street – 15th & Cherry)
– $5 at Gateway Parking Garage (1540 Vine Street; entrance on Spring & 16th)
Vouchers will be necessary for certain garages. Please check with a volunteer upon entering the Black Tie Tailgate to receive above parking rate. Rates not valid for overnight parking.
A special rate of $123/night is available at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown for the night of the Black Tie Tailgate. Rate does not include parking or taxes. Click here or call 800-228-9290 for reservations.
All proceeds benefit the Department of Nursing at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The official registration and financial information of the ADAGP Charitable Foundation (dba Auto Dealers CARing for Kids Foundation) may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. ADAGP Charitable Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization – contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent by law.